DenimX processes your personal and / or company data with the following purposes:
• Placing, processing and delivery of an order on our website
• Receiving a personalised quotation
• Receiving our newsletter if you have indicated this
To place an order and to make quotations, we need certain data to be able to keep you informed about your order, to deliver the order and to offer personalised quotations. In order to ensure that this runs smoothly, we collect the following information:
• First and last name
• Company name (if applicable)
• Chamber of Commerce and VAT number (if applicable)
• Address (if applicable)
• Telephone number (if applicable)
• Email address
• Payment details (if applicable)
We need this information to offer you a personalised quotation and to perform the agreement you have entered into with us. You are not obliged to share your personal and company data, but we cannot get started without this information.
We sometimes have to pass on data to companies or people who perform work for us. If you have not objected to this, we will provide these parties with your data, solely for the purpose of performing our Agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
DenimX takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your information and in particular your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. All orders via our Website are processed through SSL secured connections. The same also applies to all communication to and from you in this regard.
The duration of retention of your data depends on the situation. If you have requested a quotation but have not subsequently become a customer, the data will be stored for 1 year. If you have become a customer, the data will be stored for 7 years before it is deleted. This is the term prescribed by the tax authorities.
Each Customer may at any time submit a request to:
• View their own personal and / or company data
• Change their own personal and / or company data, if there is a reason to do so
• Delete their own personal and / or company data
• Limit the use of your own personal and / or company data
• Object to the collection and use of your data
• Provide your own personal and / or company data
• Give your personal and / or company data to someone else
If you want to exercise one of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, every customer may at any time submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if it is of the opinion that your personal and / or company data is not handled with due care.